Everyone at Project Consultants is committed to high integrity, professional behavior that is honest and transparent. We strive to inspire a healthy team working environment and respect co-workers whether from the Project Consultants team or from external partners.
For systems integration, Project Consultants has developed a methodology for implementing an integration strategy for project execution.
- Focuses on IT/OT integration
- Enables clients to deliver services and analytics that can only result from bringing business data and operational decisions together; such as load optimization, system weaknesses and reliability constraints
- Focuses on standards compliance and building solutions that will interoperate internally and externally
- Employs the IEC Common Information Model (CIM) as its core information model
- Utilizes Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect to create, extend and transform a CIM model tailored specifically to our clients’ needs
- Traces between use cases and CIM models
- Is designed to achieve success beyond the first project by building an integration strategy that will adapt easily to other industry players implementing similar technology.
- Our experience with the standards, industry groups, and both participating in and managing multi-party interoperability tests gives us unique capabilities to deliver an effective standards-based integration strategy that helps our client build robust and flexible integration architectures using CIM.